sábado, 16 de abril de 2016

Spring break destination


West coast, golden state. Yes, I visited California.


I read that "If you are lucky enough to be at the beach... you are lucky enough". During spring break, I experienced it first hand. My destination was Corona del Mar, Newport Beach. I stayed at a small, beautiful house near the beach. The people I spent the week with were lovely and gave me a warm welcome. And the dogs... Oh, those beautiful furry babies! I was completely smitten by them.

I enjoy doing simple things with my loved ones. Sometimes I say to myself: "Let's take it all in, engrave it in your memory, let's not even take a picture and concentrate fully on this moment". 

But occasionally I do take pictures because looking at them allows me to reminisce the happy moments. Now, allow me to share just one of my favorite with you.

Sunset on Newport Beach






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario