jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

A different kind of trip

Just by chance I went on a trip...

As I was checking one of many drives that I've got (seriously, iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive... even Microsoft's One Drive) I found some old, forgotten folders. They contained pictures of my high school years. So yes, I took a trip down the memory lane!

I saw pictures of many people whom I used to talk to a lot and of good friends that are still very dear to me. The past had both happy and sad moments, some were difficult, some were embarrassing and some were downright funny.

But while we're remembering the "old days" let me tell you something I've learned: life gets even better as we move forward.

This is what I found on top of my school desk on the morning of my 16th birthday.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario