domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2014

Sweet winter

I decided, while in Panama that I will not eat macaron until I try the real deal: macaron made in France. I wanted to wait, since I had an upcoming trip to Norway, which included a stop in Paris before heading home. But we never know how things will end up, and I did not go back home as planned: I am having my Norwegian winter experience.

 "If you can't go to the mountain, then the mountain will come to you." 

So, I had my first macaron come to me, from Auzou. This was possible thanks to a lovely person coming to Trondheim from France, who bought this sweet box for me. 
Such a gesture brightened up my cold and dark winter. (Here in Trondheim we are quite north, so sunrise is at 09.50 and sunset at 14.30 these days!)

Mini "Noisette" flavored macaron
 These are "Macaron Auzou mini". If you are curious about the flavours, look them up here.
"Nutella"
My favorite flavour was  "Caramel beurre salé", which was sweet, and a little salty at the same time. Nicely balanced and yummy.
"Caramel beurre salé"
Good things happen to those who wait, right?

Maria Elena :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario